ITEC DIp. 3
Sometimes people think Sports Massage is just for top athletes but this is totally not the case. Sports Massage is fantastic for everyone, whether you sit at a desk 9-5, suffer from lower back pain, are on an intense training programme for you, or training for a triathlon. Sports Massage is a great way to help you prepare for an event or recover after. Sports Massage is great for releasing those achy muscles and keeping your body in its best condition. You may think, well she would say this, but honestly Sports Massage alongside a regular Yoga practice will make a massive difference to your everyday life, training and rehab.
Sports Massage is a form of massage therapy, involving the manipulation and rehabilitation of soft tissues of the body for the purpose of normalising those tissues. We use specific techniques and stretches to help obtain maximum performance and physical conditioning resulting in less chance of injury or pain. If you use Sports Massage before or after an event or workout it can help to increase power, endurance, and flexibility.
We reckon everyone should be experiencing the amazing benefits of Sports Massage!
Here are just some of the benefits of Sports Massage....Book an appointment to see for yourself!
• Improve circulation and lymphatic flow
• Assist in the removal of metabolic waste
• Sedate or stimulate nerve endings
• Increase or decrease muscle tone
• Increase or decrease muscle length
• Remodel scar tissue when required
• Assist in mental preparation for sporting participation
• Maintain the body in a generally better condition
• Prevent injuries and loss of mobility
• Cure and restore mobility and range of movement to injured muscle tissue
• Helps boost performance
• Extend the overall life of your sporting career
30 mins: £45
1 hr: £60
Appointments are avaliable in the comfort of your own home on my professional Sports Therapy portable couch, or in my massage room. For more information, or to book in, give me a call on 07595 202715 or email on or use the contact tab above!